Sea Eagle 385ft FastTrack New
Why the new FastTrack Kayak Paddles So Well
The Shape Says it All
- Drop Stitch Outside Keel at bow rides over waves, providing bouyancy and constrains the natural yaw of an inflatable kayak
- Removeable Rear Skeg keeps kayak headed on its intended course. Can be removed for whitewater use.
- Super rigid drop stitch floor increases the overall rigidity of the kayak and creates side chines under the pontoons that enhance overall paddling performance.
Our Sleeker, Faster, Lighter in Weight, More Rigid Kayak
Our NEW Sea Eagle 385 ft FastTrack was born to explore large lakes with secluded islands, long meandering rivers, intimate salt marshes with winding water passages, inland bays, hidden ocean coves. The secret of this new design is the outside drop stitch keel in the bow and the large skeg in the stern. These features combine to limit the “yaw” (the sideways movement when using a double end paddle) of this kayak and create unparalleled “bite” on the water.
When the paddler takes a paddle stroke on the left or right side, the drop stitch keel in bow acts as a block against the natural yaw of the kayak while the skeg keeps the kayak tracking forward. This “bite” propels the kayaker forward more efficiently because the natural yaw of the kayak is contained - resulting in greater speed and a straighter course - in other words, the fastest way is the straightest line.
A very important feature of the new 385ft is the high pressure drop stitch floor. It provides rock solid rigidity to the whole structure of the kayak making it very responsive to paddle strokes. The drop stitch floor even makes this kayak rigid enough to be used as a Standup Paddle Board. The Sea Eagle 385ft FastTrack Kayak can be paddled for many miles and many hours with little effort. It will go straight in whatever direction you want and it will hold a course no matter at what angle you are paddling in relation to the wind. This new design is truly a breakthrough in the evolution of inflatable kayaks.
Material you can hit with a hammer
Would you hit an inflatable boat with a claw hammer? We hit the 1000 denier hull material in our Sea Eagle boats with a claw hammer .... with the sharp claw end.
The Sea Eagle reinforced hull material can take this incredible pounding ... so you don't need to sweat bumping into the dock now and then.
- NMMA Certified
- 2 High capacity self-bailing drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 6 D-rings to secure seats for one or two person use
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Hull material completely resistant to sun & saltwater
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
||353 cm x 38 cm
||381cm x 91.44cm
||79cm x 48.3cm x 20cm
||2 Persons or 288 kg.
||4, Port, Starboard Keel and Floor
||1000 Denier Reinforced
||Recessed One Way
|Inflation & Assembly time:
||Suitable up to Class III
|385 FastTrack boat
|| Two 7'10" AB30's
|| Two Inflatable Seats
|| Foot Pump
|Normal Shipping Charge
(FREE with package)